Remote Correspondent Capture
Remote Correspondence Capture allows traditional paper cash letters to be scanned and electronically transmitted between exchange partners for immediate processing. Remote Correspondent Capture is a simple to use remote capture solution for banks and their correspondents. Traditional paper cash letters are scanned at the correspondent bank’s location and transmitted over a secure line for immediate processing at the bank’s operations center. This eliminates the physical transportation of the checks and allows expanded processing windows. Banks will reduce courier expenses and processing risks and gain enhanced timeliness and efficiency in their payments processing operations.
Correspondents are looking for banking relationships that offer convenience and cost effectiveness. They want to partner with a bank that offers new technology, at reasonable costs, to help them increase efficiency and reduce expenses and risk.
Remote Correspondent Capture is a simple to use remote capture solution for banks and their correspondents. Traditional paper cash letters are scanned at the correspondent bank’s location and transmitted over a secure line for immediate
processing at a bank’s operations center.
This eliminates the physical transportation of the deposits and allows expanded processing windows. Remote Correspondent Capture will significantly improve overall operational efficiency while reducing transportation costs.
Remote Deposit Capture software installs on Windows® operating system PCs and works with low-volume scanners. We provide additional online training seminars, and 24/7 customer support. Implementation has no negative impact on existing operations and training is provided to bank personal.
Software Earnings’ RDC solution include GUI interfaces for bank operations along with multiple layers of administration controls, balancing details, and scanning options.
- Eliminates expense, time, and delays associated with transporting paper CL
- Earlier receipt of cash letters
- Improves overall efficiency
- Allows more favorable clearing deadlines
- Retains the images, making research adjustments easier
Remote Correspondent Features
- In production since 2003
- Currently processing over a billion dollars a day in transactions
- Over 5000 capture location implemented at both regional and community banks
- The installation and configuration of the system only takes a few hours
- Combined with testing, training, and communication verification, the entire system can be ready to send and receive imaged items in less than a week
- Takes less than a day to learn the functionality
- Windows® operating system application with a step-by-step process
- Bank needs a PC and an Internet connection
- Automatically generates custom e-mail and text messages
- Includes expandable message history or multiple messages
- Alerts late, in-process, error, unexpected, or completed status
- Flags duplicate files to provide for decisioning
- Automatically identifies and directs electronic files
- Establishes rules and waypoints to workflow steps
- Establishes schedules for inbound and outbound work
- Allows route selection for unexpected files
- Tracks expected, unexpected and current status files
- Reports for scheduled variances and errors
- Ranks performance relative to schedules and SLAs
- Provides open statistics database architecture for custom report tool integration