Many businesses and organizations receive large amounts of paper or electronic files that require keying. For organizations that receive hundreds or thousands of these files daily, streamlining the keying process can greatly reduce the time it takes the keying staff to complete their work. Software Earnings has developed Universal Keying (UK), a solution that facilitates bulk keying.
UK provides operator-configured screen layouts that enable ancillary data to be keyed into a system. It provides the ability to key and perfect data from any capture/scanning device or image file with no limitations to the size of the image or the number of fields.
UK works as a standalone solution, or it can be integrated into your keying applications.
It works within Windows security environment and is designed with plug-in technology. UK will both ingest data and output data creation with data validation.
Universal Keying is an image-based system that makes bulk keying easier and faster for keying stations by providing work queuing and a Web-based keying system. This allows keying staff to quickly find and key necessary information. For organizations that key in bulk using image recognition software, UK can receive the images that fail image recognition, select the keying fields, and forward the files to the customer’s keying stations. UK provides operator-configured screen layouts that enable ancillary data to be keyed into a system. The solution provides the ability to key and perfect data from any capture/scanning device or image file with no limitations to the size of the image or the number of fields.
Universal Keying works as a stand-alone bulk keying solution, or it can be integrated into the customer’s current keying application. Integrated, UK will provide a more complete keying application for multiple document types. Universal Keying works within Windows® operating system security environment.
Keying large volumes of multiple types of documents may include processing these types of documents: checks, credit cards, general ledgers, invoices, remittance, requisitions, utility bills, purchase orders, medical applications, insurance and government forms.
- Vertically and horizontally scalable
- Works in Windows® operating system security environment
- Works as a stand-alone solution or integrates into a customers keying application
- Short installation time
- Receives electronic or scanned documents into the system
- Sends digital documents to keying stations
- Identifies and highlights an unlimited number of fields for keying for quick identification
- Defines template for image and data display
- Defines fields to key, areas of image to highlight, and field format rules
- Provides templates for image and data display
- Defines fields to key by “rubber banding” in templates
- Defines areas of image to highlight for easier tracking by keyers
- Defines field format rules for keying consistency
- No file limitations to the number of fields
- Provides field magnification for easier data insertion
- No file-size limitation to imported images for templates
Facilitates bulk keying
Provides work queuing
Supports a large number of operators
Exports data in standard export formats